Thursday, June 19, 2008

Things to do before I die

Partial list but here it goes:

1. Sing the national anthem at a baseball game
2. Walk through a field of lavender
3. Spend a whole day with Rich on the beach, where we have someone bringing us our drinks, food, sunscreen, etc. Watch the sunset while on the beach and then have a candlelight dinner on the beach that night. Maybe it should be 2 days!
4. Read the bible cover to cover, in order
5. Take a transatlantic cruise
6. See my children accept Christ as Savior (although I have no control over this, but i do pray to see it)
7. Take a train from coast to coast
8. Go to Yellowstone national park and see old faithful
9. Go to Yosemite again and again and again
10. Buy a book that I have written from a regular book store

2 comments:

karen said...

i love your bucket list.we all need one.have you seen that movie?

Kelly Nagel said...

NO, but I heard it's great. We should have a movie night!