Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth








We just got back from our vacation to Disney World and the Beach (We spent the last weekend of vacation at Venice Beach, FL). The girls are pretty sure that Disney is heaven. They got to meet all the princesses and they, of course were dressed in their princess costumes the majority of the time. They both loved the "Small World" ride, Korey wants to be a pirate when she grows up (her words, not mine), but Krissy did not like the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Krissy loved having lunch with the Little Einsteins and seeing the Little Mermaid Show. They both loved swimming in the guitar shaped pool.






Korey caught her first fish off of the pier at Venice Beach, FL. Krissy still hates sitting her royal fanny on the sand at the beach. She hates getting dirty.






It was a wonderful vacation. My parents went as well, which was amazing. We all got along famously and we didn't even feel rushed at all, although we were all pretty tired at the end of the day. I am so blessed to be able to take my family on this vacation and that we are close enough with my parents that they were able to go to. I can't think of a better gift that I could give my children than a relationship with their grandparents. My parents are wonderful with my girls. They are their biggest fans. What better gift could I give them than two people who will always think they are the greatest kids in the whole world. I thank God for them everyday and for the impact they are having in my life and the lives of my family.

No comments: