Thursday, July 10, 2008

Abuser of God's Grace

I was searching for something on the Internet when I cam across a message board. I started randomly reading some posts and in one of the posts the girl was saying how she keeps committing the same sin over and over again. She called herself an abuser of God's grace. I thought that was a very cool way to say it. I am so often an abuser of Gods' grace. I know He will forgive me so I will continue to do something that I know is wrong.

Actually, more often than not, in my case it is I will continue to NOT do something that I know God wants me to do. For example, how many times do I grumble in my head about what other people aren't doing for me instead of focusing on what I should be doing for them? And how many times do I wonder why I am not hearing from God when I do all the talking in my prayer time and don't leave anytime for Him to answer?

Lord, forgive me for being an abuser of Your grace. Help me to be the bond servant Your deserve from me.

No comments: